Saturday, April 02, 2011

Autumn happenings

Let me try to make up for my lack of blogging with some pictures from the last month or so. It's been a bit of a weird hodge podge kind of month and I feel like this is the first weekend in ages where I've had space to just sit and calm down and think and write and feel inspired again.

Anyway. Some things...


Berry picking with my family in the Pennyroyal Valley... one of the most beautifulm secluded places I know. Between us we picked 10kg of Raspberries for jam, sorbet, brekkie etc. Possibly too many. Possibly.




My flat is featured (yet again!) in the latest issue of Peppermint Magazine. It was photographed by Olga Bennett who is lovely and we had a great chat about stuff and things and ceramics.


Farewelling Suziam (and an Elly Oak card)


We had a farewell lunch this week for Suziam who is off to the States with her lovely man friend to live/work over there! Suz is one of the few other women in our building, works for Lettuce and amongst other things has been doing nice things for Lucy from TDF. She will be missed!



Completely over exposed but I love the floral arrangements at The Premises.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjfvUwH0Zul2K-Aiptrvo82B2MK718tq6iOxLRgHZiI3lI6W9vttdYhk0xqKYPCgl3FlJ6d6qtu_IbV5onWaqGTn0JATZzGu79SbGvM1cjyzaSAuQ7lTiomhFJuOicvxxeyx3mNDA/s1600/IandS.jpg
And last but certainly not least - our stall at the latest Finders Keepers market. (photo by Kristen Doran)

Let me just say, the Finders Keepers market this year was AWESOME. So many great stallholders and so many people! I bought some lovely things but really wish I had more time to shop. Plus... we did quite well as stallholders which has been such a relief... we really needed that boost to a) pay bills b) live, and c) invest in some new product/range development. I feel like we can relax a bit now. Whew.

You know what, I might even do a bit of non-work related crafting next weekend. Who woulda thought!

xx

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

So glad that you had a good market. It makes me happy to see wonderful successful handmade businesses!

Frankie and Ray said...

Hooray! Lovely to see you again Lara, and to finally meet Teegs. What an ace market it is, no? And fantastic to have a little cash flow boost too....ps. the pockets were a hit!