Sunday, January 02, 2011

2011 begins!

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!

Hey I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who left comments on my last post. They were very sweet, supportive and insightful and I appreciated them a lot.

2011 is off to a good start. Watched the fireworks from the "eel trap" bridge (and relived my childhood by making sparkler bombs), beach volleyball and BBQ with friends the next day, and today sketching and reading in the sun whilst man friend provided delicious food and snacks all day long. Can't complain, really.

And because a post is not complete without a photo, here's a picture of my fridge, because who says fridges can't look pretty and inspiring? (all the "real fridge" mess is hidden below ;)


Things and places that I like ... oh and how awesome are those Ginkgo leaf post-its?? Thanks Yong!

Hope your 2011 is off to a great start :)

xx

4 comments:

softspoken said...

adore that card with the yellow flowers! wish our fridge was as tidy - but we tend to leave up accomplishments from the little one for a bit too long :)

patchworkoncentralpark said...

I have just freed (is that a word?) my fridge from years of clutter and not really loving it. I think I will start again, I miss all that memorabilia, and seeing those little faces of my kids when they were babies onwards.
Your fridge door looks like the opposite of what mine was like.
Happy New year Lara, I sure it will be a great one, especially if you have a man that cooks.

Leslie said...

Love the Ginkgo leaf post its...I have seen them around blogland lately ...therefore its no surprise that you have some being the big fan of Ginkgo that you are ;-)

Amanda said...

A bit late, but i have just read your 31 Dec post. I want to say that I find inspiration in what you have achieved, after reading blogs like yours for years, I was prompted to begin my own - though it is not quite what I want it to be yet. And, I too, have struggled to find creative space in 2010, but I have hopes for this year. Best wishes.