Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cicada Studio swap

I'm a bit belated posting about this, but here's some beautiful fabric that I received in the mail as part of my swap with Michelle from Cicada Studio!



I sent Michelle some of my screen printed fabric and she sent me some of her digital printing fabric, and we both liked each other's so much we decided that there's too many pros and cons to each method to pick one method above the other :)

That said, Michelle has just written a fantastically candid post about digital print quality and another great one about shipping costs (a must read for anyone trying to figure out how much to charge).

Thanks Michelle!

3 comments:

SuniMag said...

Love your blog and textile designs!!! Can we buy it from Malaysia? Did you design it yourself and print it?

AMM blog said...

She has great fabric...I saw your lampshades at Apartment Therapy! How cool!

read me... said...

These bird prints are really wonderful