Tuesday, November 13, 2007

And the winner is....



Comment number 64!!!! And that person is "Denise"! I can't click on your name to see exactly who you are, but this was your comment:

"ohh , so many things I would like to make, I would like to frame them to make some small medium wall art for my studio,with this tutorial
http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-to-make-fabric-panel-wall-art.html

Or cover various wood boxes to keep sewing notions, I'll also like to cover-decorate some IKEA KNUFF magazine files, A nice little bag to carry my camera would be nice also... I can keep going !
So many ideas!! ^_^ for your precious fabric"

Sounds like a very worthy winner to me! Please contact me at lara[!at] laracameron.com and let me know your address :)

Sorry to those who missed out. There were some really lovely comments left (116 comments, crazy!!) and I wish I could send you all a little something. I do have at least three more giveaways planned though :)

Aaaaaalso, I just picked up the next batch of fabric from the printers. So stay tuned for a shop update sometime in the next week :)

xo

8 comments:

Heather Moore said...

Duh, I missed it! Lucky Denise to get some of your beautiful fabrics!

Anonymous said...

Yay!
Lucky me ^_^, I will be able to decorate my studio with it!

email you right Away, THANKS A BUNCH

Denise
www.warm-n-fuzzy.net

Hyena In Petticoats said...

New fabric?
Woot!
xx

Gene said...

Lucky girl! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Denise!

I'm so excited about new fabric! :D:D

Penny said...

Congrats also! And new fabric... yay!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for Denise! Yeah her!

New fabric... I will be camped out on your blogstep (?)
Any way I could convince you to reprint the birch pattern? Love, love, love the brown and mustard design that I bought far to little of.
: )

Corrie said...

oh how did I miss out on that great offer! glad your new fabric has arrived as I'm all sold out of the last lot (ps if this duplicates its because the last comment I just left rejected on me and I'm not a psycho commenter)

Corrie:)