Sunday, May 20, 2007

Put to Good Use

I hope this doesn't come across as being self congratulatory or anything, but I just had to post about some of the gorgeous things the ladies out there have been making with my fabric. It is soooo great to see the things people have come up with, especially because I would never have thought to make them myself. It is so much more fun to just supply the materials and leave it up to the real crafty talent to do the rest :)


From top left to bottom right:
1. Sylvia Handbag by Justinamaria (sold, but perhaps she'll make more!)
2. des petits sacs en feutre (small felt bags) by Olivelse
3. Tweet Tweet Pillow by Tuttifruti
4. Marta Quilted Clutch Purse by Justinamaria
5. Bears by Kristen Doran
6. Wristlet in Riverstones by Allysonhill

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohhhh....you must feel so proud! like your little birds are flying the nest and finding their destinations (or something) :)

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

They are all so wonderful, and this is not at all self congratulatory, it's fun to see what happens after the purchase is made.

I have yet to cover my books with your fabric + will send along a photo when it's done. You might have to do a second post for the slackers out there.

Again, your fabric is too wonderful + great to work with. Thanks for offering it!

Anonymous said...

they look so cool! & I agree, much better to leave the crafting to someone else...

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Heather Moore said...

That must be so exciting to see! Well done - your fabrics are so lovely.

Anonymous said...

oh it all looks so wonderful!

and you've introduced us to some lovely new crafters, which is always a good thing. thanks!

Anonymous said...

how fab do they all look??? and all in your great fabric - well done you are very clever!

Melissa said...

Aaaack! There's that pillow I've been OBSESSED with! I knew that fabric looked familiar. No wonder I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Your work is just beautiful. And how fulfilling it must be to see what others have created with it :).

Stereoette said...

all great, but the tweet tweet pillow takes the cake! i havent stiched up mine yet, but I CANNOT WAIT!

Anonymous said...

I love all the bags, such great fabrics, so many possibilities!

Anonymous said...

must be great to see your designs taking new form. They look fantastic! :D