Wednesday, January 31, 2007

blown away

I'm quite blown away - all of my prints have sold. I got more printed today and two of those have sold already again. It's such a flattering response, and inspiring for me to keep drawing and see what happens.

In other news, my close friend bought me back these fairly lights from Thailand on request. They were insanely cheap - $6 AU, although i've seen them online selling for $25 US! I've finally got them working by having to attach an aussie power plug because it came with a thai one (which I did myself, very proudly ;).




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations on all your prints being sold! :) Those lights are really cute, and yes, you can find them for a song in Thailand. I like them in red and pink..

Amy
www.remakeables.com

Anonymous said...

Excellent work!! Where are you getting them printed on canvas?

You know I just use you for all your print information....

Anonymous said...

Wot Shannon said.

And also to remark that I wasn't even a little bit surprised by the immediate sales.

Anonymous said...

Wow Lara, congrats!
And those lights are fab + a steal at only $ 6,- AU.

(I finally framed your canvas print, yay!)

Heather Moore said...

Congratulations on your sales! That's really fantastic.

Jade said...

Your prints are beautiful! Love them, hope there's some left when I get to Etsy.

Anonymous said...

I love these fairy lights, absolutely beautiful! Congrats on your print sales.

Emily said...

Oh, I love those!